~m^o^m~

Monday, July 31, 2006

Journal- Strange but true


When I came to Toronto I was So surprised because of fashion.
The first is girl's fashion.
Especially in the summer almost Toronto's girl wear very short things. Their clothes look like swimsuit. Somtimes I can't see them. They don't care about anybody also, other people don't care about them. Especially in the hot weather, it is very easy that see someone who wear swimsuit in the street. In my country, Korea, It is very very hard to see someone who wear swimsuit in the street. Even if the weather is so hot, it is so difficult things that short clothes such as bikini. If I wear bikini in the summur at the street, almost people think about me as crazy person even if my friends.
The second is tattoos. A lot of people have some tattoos and the tattoos are very variety. I don't like tattoo so when I see some guy who has big tattoo is body I was scared him. Some tattoos look like cute(so-so) but people who have a lot of tattoos or large tattoo looks like scared.
If person who has a lot of tatoos go to Korea, a lot of Korean will see him look like very very strange person who has drug because tattoos are not poppular yet.
There are lots of difference between the each county's cultual. There is some saying like this "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." If we go to another country, it is important thing that respect their culture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home